Contribute inventory and earn
SPECIAL OFFER: For a limited time we will reward you for contributing diamond inventory to the Everledger platform
Grade 1 diamonds US $3000
50% (US $1500) payable on first upload of 1,000 stones, and 50% (US $1500) payable after 12 months and satisfying the eligibility conditions.
Grade 2 diamonds US $2000
50% (US $1000) payable on first upload of 1,000 stones, and 50% (US $1000) payable after 12 months and satisfying the eligibility conditions.
Grade 3 diamonds US $1500
50% (US $750) payable on first upload of 1,000 stones, and 50% (US $750) payable after 12 months and satisfying the eligibility conditions.
Everledger will remunerate diamond data providers for onboarding asset data to the Everledger Platform subject to the following:
- Over a 12 month period, Diamond Data Contributor, provides a consistent flow of asset data and achieve a minimum of 100,000 stones (from first upload).
- All asset data reflects assets that are in available inventory at the time of providing the data.
- The asset data provided reflects at least one third of the available supply the data provider has in inventory.
- Asset data reflects assets that meet a grade 1, 2 or 3 requirements as detailed below.
- Everledger will process the data for inclusion in the Everledger Platform, and will work with the data provider to attain the highest grade possible.
- Data providers accept Everledger’s standard Enterprise Client Agreement, will be subject to a customer screening process on initial registration, and are responsible for the quality and accuracy of the data provided.
- Data providers will prove a regular contribution of data (e.g. monthly or more regularly via CSV, or daily via API feed) over the course of 12 months.
- On the first successful upload of 1,000 stones, the first 50% of the eligible payment will be payable by Everledger according to the Grade of the inventory submitted.
- The second 50% will be payable by Everledger after 12 months, at the rate achieved, provided these conditions have been met.
- Each payment will be made at the highest eligible level. For example, if the first upload of 1,000 stones includes more than 50% of inventory at a Grade 2 level, then the Grade 2 remuneration will be paid. If at 12 months, more than 50% of inventory contributed over the 12 month period has met Grade 1 requirements, the second and final payment will be made at Grade 1 remuneration level.
- Everledger reserves the right to close this program to new participants at any time.