Terms and Conditions of Competition –
Everledger JCK Competition 2021
- Foreverhold Limited (trading as “Everledger”) agrees to provide a one-time limited conditional offer for an company which registers online here www.everledger.io/jck-special/ to have the opportunity to win a waiver of Everledger’s standard annual fees for one year for access to the Everledger Platform (available here: www.everledger.io).
- Employees of Everledger or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be
permitted to enter the competition.
- To enter the competition an entrant must register online or in person at the JCK via www.everledger.io/jck-special/
- Closing date for this offer will be 6pm (UTC -8)) Sunday 12th September 2021. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received by this time for any reason whatsoever.
- The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows:
- For each Registration the Company entered receives 1 ticket into the draw.
- The entrant must provide full and correct details and comply within the online registration process.
- Entrants must be eligible to attend JCK (and therefore be a verified member of the diamond industry).
- The winner will be drawn at random at 10am AEST on Monday 13th September, 2021
- No cash alternative to the waiver of the annual fee will be offered. The value of such fees is not transferable and it may not be converted or offered to be converted into other goods or services.
- The successful winner will be required to access Everledger’s standard terms and conditions for accessing the Everledger Platform (found here: www.everledger.io / www.everledger.io/terms-condition
- The successful winner will also undergo the standard Everledger customer screening process to ensure they are eligible to participate in the Everledger Platform.
- The winner will be notified by email within 5 days of the 13th September 2021. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- Everledger’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her company’s acceptance and agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with applicable Everledger’s data protection policy here: https://everledger.io/privacy-policy
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by England and Wales law and any disputes will be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.